Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to admit I have pretty much lived in some mild climates where I could get away with riding with leg and arm warmers but have now moved to a little higher elevation and need to start preparing myself for some colder riding conditions... Typical temp range for me will be for me Lows in the mid to high 20's and Highs in the 40s... I live at about 4500ft so Snow will come and go but of course I won't ride in the snow... So I am wondering what do I need for winter? One other thing we get alot of wind so I know the wind chill will be a big factor in what clothing I decide.. I need to know what to get from Head to toe... I am 6'4 240lbs and hoping to get some good advice since I really don't have any experience with what I am about to face and this will be my first Winter season of Riding here what I live... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Links etc also appreciated..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.