Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2020 Infinito CV disc Ultegra and one of the little pieces (the ones the two seat post bolts go through to secure the clam to the seat) has broken in half. The Bianchi factory sites are no help other than having the entire assembly (clam, bolts and wedges) but are out of stock. I don’t need the entire assembly, just the wedge.

The first pic shows the piece I need broken in half and the second the whole piece.

Any one have a line on getting parts from Bianchi? The really confounding thing is that all the country drop-downs on the Bianchi corporate sites for address info contain several countries buy not USA, where I live and bought the bike. Very strange.

I have sent a couple of emails to Bianchi but am not holding my breath. So any tips
Tire Land vehicle Helmet Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

on how to get parts?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That’s bad news especially if it makes the bike unridable. The only place I see the parts are on the whole clam assembly which is Out of Stock. Maybe need to find someone with that can print the part but don’t if a printed part can withstand the torque required. Or maybe a CNC shop that can replicate the part from the good one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I believe that part is cast but it could be CNC'd if need be. If you're on good terms with a shop, definitely give it a try. But I would not 3D print that....well, not if you value your ass :ROFLMAO:
Talked to the local dealer and they stated that IF its available, I would have to buy a whole clam assembly with all new parts for $180 US. To have that part CNCd I would guess probably cost about the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts