Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I now have this Chorus 11 on my Cervelo RS and am loving it. On my previous set up with an Ultegra mix, I was learning to tweak the derailleurs and doing ok with them. I'm a tad nervous about messing with the Campy. The front Campy derailleur needs to be tweaked for the trim and I want to learn to do it on my own, rather than have to take it in to the shop all the time. I am looking for resources that would provide the tutorial on how to maintain and tweak the Chorus 11. Thanks for the help.

· Big is relative
11,901 Posts
voodooguy said:
Okay, so I now have this Chorus 11 on my Cervelo RS and am loving it. On my previous set up with an Ultegra mix, I was learning to tweak the derailleurs and doing ok with them. I'm a tad nervous about messing with the Campy. The front Campy derailleur needs to be tweaked for the trim and I want to learn to do it on my own, rather than have to take it in to the shop all the time. I am looking for resources that would provide the tutorial on how to maintain and tweak the Chorus 11. Thanks for the help.
Get your LBS to set it up initially and all it should take is an occassional tightening of the cable as it stretches. After a year, I haven't noticed any appreciable cable stretch on the 11 speed cables. I haven't made any adjustments to the front since the initial build. The rear required a quarter turn on the downtube barrel adjuster after a few months.

· classiquesklassieker
3,113 Posts
voodooguy said:
For very basic guidelines (and it sounds like what you are asking for), the Park Tool website is actually decent:

http://parktool.com/repair/readhowto.asp?id=75

Enjoy your Campy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.