Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kerry Irons has thrown down in the "Is my tire worn out" thread. Let's see what ensues. Slide rules at 40 paces....

http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?p=543620#post543620

Kerry irons:
Thin ice warning!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Sugar
You guys might know tires, but you don't know physics.

Now you've REALLY stepped in it! You'd better to be able to back this outrageous statement up with something more than you've brought to the party so far. You're standing on the precipice. My advice would be to step back

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Funny, but ol' Sugar doesn't seem to be coming back to the plate. I guess Kerry scared him off or something. I prefer the octaganol tire myself. Adds some lift to the ride.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ridgetop said:
Funny, but ol' Sugar doesn't seem to be coming back to the plate. I guess Kerry scared him off or something. I prefer the octaganol tire myself. Adds some lift to the ride.
I'll be dissapointed if Kerry doesn't post detailed diagrams and figures to back up the physics of it.

·
Registered
543 Posts
lousylegs said:
Man, Kerry's smackdown was so hard my pocket protector split and my pen stained my shirt.
I hope that wasn't your good pocket protector. In the future to protect your good protector you have to wear a less desirable one around it.

·
Non non normal
10,086 Posts
I believe it's Kerry's reward for answering all those questions in the beginners corner. An occasional scientific smackdown is better than a free t shirt.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Kerry is a saint, one shall never besmirch the name of Kerry Irons, lest you desire to ride with square tires for all eternity.

Kerry Irons for President!

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
snapdragen said:
Kerry is a saint, one shall never besmirch the name of Kerry Irons, lest you desire to ride with square tires for all eternity.

Nerd, NTTAWWT
:D

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
snapdragen said:

You're nominating the man for president and you don't even know his name is Kelly? :rolleyes: ;)

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
After the "Thin ice warning"

All went silent...

Except for those in the know.

I agree MB1... he's da man!

I think we should invite him to "the lounge" for a toast!

·
Super Moderator
19,478 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Kerry Irons has thrown down in the "Is my tire worn out" thread. Let's see what ensues. Slide rules at 40 paces....
Hey I just got Kerry Irons to crack a joke in the Beginners Forum.

Here's the thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts