Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I received my Neutron Ultra's about 2 weeks ago and now have 5 rides on them.

Based on all I heard and read in other reviews, I am happy to report that they are far better than what I was expecting.

They are as smooth and solid as anything I've ridden before, and trust me, I've ridden it all. They roll like a dream. Are they as smooth and fast as my Bora's Ultra 2's, no, but let's be realistic with our expectations.

I will continue to use these as my daily wheels and will likely rotate them with my Eurus 2-way fits that I hope to have in a few days. Once I do, I will let you know how they compare.

Regardless of all that's been said, in my personal opinion, it's a true pleasure to ride these.

With regards to the complaints I've read saying how hard it was to get the tires on them, I did not experience this. In fact, I put Vittoria EVO CX and Conti 4000s on them with only a single tires iron. It was no different than any other tires I've put on before.

Enjoy.

·
So. Calif.
2,800 Posts
iridepinarello said:
So I received my Neutron Ultra's about 2 weeks ago and now have 5 rides on them. ... Are they as smooth and fast as my Bora's Ultra 2's, no, but let's be realistic with our expectations....
You might primarily be noticing a difference between clincher tires and tubulars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts