It doesn't have discs.
It doesn't have hidden fender mounts.
It doesn't have a lifetime X 10 warranty
It isn't under $8.00
Sorry..I won't buy one.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I was thinking not too long ago that I wished he did a CX bike. Wish granted. Unfortunately for John I just scored a sweet Tsunami CX off E-bay and prior to that picked up a new Scattante in a more appropriate size for me to actually shoulder. Assuming I keep them both, I don't foresee a need for a new CX frame for awhile.

1520 isn't too bad for a frame weight, but that fork is over 600 g.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
It's a pretty sweet price; less than 2k w/ tubies and Red. But the only seatpost is CF. WTF?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I woulda got one if they were in stock, but i was impatient, so got on the waiting list for a Specialized CruX instead. Geo kinda turned me off...not saying it's bad, but I think I'm going to be happier with my fit on the CruX. The Neuvation bike is an amazing looking rig, considering the price or not!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Bringing this one back from the brink...
Anyone find the geometry a little odd?

In what is normally my size (~58) The top tube is a minuscule 55.5cm. I actually like a shorter TT (long legs) but that is really really short.

Moving up to a 60cm you get a TT of 56.5 which is a bit better but then there may be standover concerns. The headtube is a fairly small 17cm on that one. How do you even make a 60cm seat tube with a 17cm head tube? I don't get it.

Admittedly while I'm pretty familiar with road bike geometries the subtleties of cross bikes are new to me. Does the wheel clearance account for the relatively tall dimensions here? Are head tubes and top tubes typically that short on cross bikes?

So much to learn.

·
oh lonesome road for you
1,699 Posts
Yeah, top tubes are very short. That would actually work well for me if it's true, but I think anyone interested should call or email and double check on the geo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts