Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My college cycling club obtained a deal with John Neugent of Neuvation Wheels. I was wondering if anyone has inputs on the R28 SL.

For the deal we're getting, I'm really tempted to try the wheels during this racing season. The wheels post excellent component specifications and they're lighter than wheels that cost twice as much.

Any inputs, comments, suggestions?

·
Registered
173 Posts
it's light, stiff and inexpensive. why even bother wondering? at 399 it's a steal, and if you're getting it even cheaper than that, i'd be all over it!

neuvation wheels are top quality stuff, and john really stands behind his products. also let's not forget that these are handbuild! it's a stellar deal if you're paying less than 399!

·
Registered
178 Posts
+1 - no brainer

·
Registered
570 Posts
wzq622 said:
My college cycling club obtained a deal with John Neugent of Neuvation Wheels. I was wondering if anyone has inputs on the R28 SL.

For the deal we're getting, I'm really tempted to try the wheels during this racing season. The wheels post excellent component specifications and they're lighter than wheels that cost twice as much.

Any inputs, comments, suggestions?
I saw his latest incarnation today at the Tour de CA. VERY nice build, beautiful satin finish. I use the Supergo knockoffs and they're pretty good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts