Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CyclingNews.com has the new lineup.....whew!!....some beautiful looking bikes. I should have waited a year. I purchased a 2006 Freccia Celeste in Celeste, the only Reparto Corse model offered in Celeste, and next year Celeste looks like it's making a big comeback. Some killer carbon fiber rides as well.

Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bianchi Lust

:D :D I Have Searched all over trying to find a 928L 05 with the Celeste Rear Triangle. My Friend Got the Limited Run White 928L DiLucca Model WOW! Must Have a Bianchi Again! This From a Guy with a Dogma FP and a beautiful Fondriest. I guess I may have to give up on a more Celeste Bianchi to get the 928SL. Does anyone know if Bianchi Could Do a Custom Paint? For the Celeste Fans Could you see that 07 928SL with a bunch more Celeste? That would be sweet! Campy Only though! I hope Bianchi makes a strong showing with these very nice looking rides. Fastbluebike

·
Registered
55 Posts
nice new selection, however you know you have a nice bike when you see next years stuff come out and you like the bianchi you already own just as much.

also i can see from the top two paint jobs why sometimes celeste is sometimes called bianchi blue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.