Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings! Newbie here...After a few months of looking at bikes, I finally went for a CAAD 9-5. Rode TREK, Specialized, Fuji before deciding on the Cannoldale, site unseen. LBS had to order so I did not have a chance to ride but all the reviews gave the bike a big thumbs up. Needless to say, the test ride want fine. LBS dudes were too cool and appreciated the 12 pack. Looking forward to racking up the miles.
Cheers and hope I posted the pic correctly!

·
Lesper4
229 Posts
You are going to love the bike!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've got 1000k on my 2010 9-4. You will like the bike.

Which Fuji did you ride? The other, good LBS near me stocks Fuji (and then its all ultra-high end race lines), and I would have liked to look at the Fuji's but I was committed to the CAAD9.

Still I wonder.... but your choice makes me feel good !

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got the same one but in grey and I have zero complaints about it
my brother just ordered a CAAD 9 6 (he just couldnt come up with enough for the components on the 5) and is supposed to get it this week
Im hoping he likes it as much as I like mine,
over the winter I will probably give him my components if I upgrade to ultegra

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AceyMan said:

Which Fuji did you ride? The other, good LBS near me stocks Fuji (and then its all ultra-high end race lines), and I would have liked to look at the Fuji's but I was committed to the CAAD9.

Believe it was a Fuji Roubaix with 105 set. Tough decision since it was a few bucks less for the Fuji but all the research pointed toward the CAAD 9. :cool: Having a blast riding!!

·
Banned
1,317 Posts
AceyMan said:

you've got 1,000,000 miles on your caad9-4? damn can u write us up a good in-depth review on it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts