Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Planet X RT90 / Campagnolo Record/Chorus 10 Spd / Rolf Prima Echelon-SL Wheels (Just 6kg all in!)

£2899 ONO

For sale is a brand new Planet X RT-90 with Campagnolo Record/Chorus 10 Speed Groupset, 3T full carbon stem and handlebars and Rolf Prima Echelon SL wheels. RRP for all the parts comes in at just over £3,900. This build is ridiculously light - under 6kg all in!

Please feel free to make an offer. Offers will receive a quick response.

Built by hand from new parts by Carson-Lewis Customs. Further details regarding each part of the bike and a full description of the build's weight and geometry can be found at carson-lewis-customs

The RT-90 is Planet X's lightest monocoque frameset. The frame weighs a mere 900g and the fork just 360g. We are talking super, super light! The Rolf Prima Echelon SL wheelset weighs in at just 1,595g (685g/910g) making this alloy clincher one of the lightest on the market and lighter than many of its entry-level carbon cousins. Finally, When it comes to the finishing set for this build, I have gone all out to ensure that the ethereal lightness of the framset (1, 260g) and wheels (1,595g) is not compromised in the end product. With that in mind, I have popped for all carbon 3T stem and handlebars, carbon Selcof seatpost and Selle San Marco Aspide Racing Open Protek saddle.

The bike is also being sold by Carson-Lewis Customs on their website. If the bike sells via the CLC website, this listing will be removed.

In terms of delivery, I will hand-deliver the bike for free anywhere in Northern Ireland. For customers in England, Scotland, Wales and the Republic of Ireland, delivery will be made via courier for a cost of £30. For customers outside of the UK and Ireland, please contact [email protected] for a quote. Please note that in order to deliver the bike via courier, a small amount of disassembly may be required and individual details will be provided on purchase.

The buyer is entitled to a free tune-up after 100 miles of riding and up to two free services in the first 12 months of purchase.

I know that each rider is different when it comes to their preferred shoes and pedals, that is why this new build comes without pedals.

SPECIFICATIONS

FRAMESET

Planet X RT-90 Carbon Frameset (Medium 54cm Carbon and Neon Green) (RRP £1000)
LifeLine 1-1/8"-1.5" Integrated Headset with Carbon Cap (RRP £20)

WHEELSET

Rolf Prima Echelon SL 700c Clincher Wheelset (RRP £600)
Vittoria Open Corsa CX III Isogrip Folding Tyre (RRP £84)

COCKPIT

Selcof Delta HM Carbon Seatpost (RRP £80)
Selle San Marco Aspide Racing Open Protek Saddle (RRP £120)
3T Ergosum Team Stealth Carbon Handlebar (44cm width) (RRP £230)
3T Arx LTD Carbon Stem 2014 (RRP £260)

DRIVE AND CHAINSET

Campagnolo Super Record Ultra Torque Bottom Bracket Cups (English/BSA Thread) (RRP £20)
Campagnolo Record Ultra Torque 10 Speed Chainset (39/53 Rings/177.5mm Crank arms) (RRP £500)
Campagnolo Record 10 Speed Chain (RRP £52)

GEAR AND BRAKE SET

Campagnolo Record Titanium 10 Speed Cassette (11-21T) (RRP £345)
Campagnolo Chorus 10 Speed Rear Derailleur (Short) (RRP £160)
Campagnolo Record 10 Speed Ergopower Shifters (RRP £256)
Campagnolo Chorus 10 Speed Braze On Front Derailleur (RRP £80)
Campagnolo Chorus 10 Speed Skeleton Brake Set (RRP £90)
Campagnolo Ultrashift Gear and Brake Cable Set (RRP £33)

I have tried to put forward a fair and accurate description of the item. However, if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.

Serious offers only. Inappropriate offers will not receive a response.

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle fork Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle part Bicycle wheel rim Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle tire Wheel Tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Transport Rim Spoke Vehicle brake Carbon Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Mode of transport Bicycle part Bicycle Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle part Bicycle accessory Bicycle Carbon Bicycle handlebar Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle fork

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
48-HOUR PRICE DROP - NOW JUST £2,500. Contact me or feel free to make the purchase via carson-lewis-customs

If you wish to purchase via the CLC website, please send me an email and I will provide you with a voucher code that you can redeem when purchasing the bike online.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts