Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, this old collector I know bought an Anniversary Edition Paramount when it was new and has never ridden it since. That means NEVER ridden, at all. It's brand new with pearl white paint and full Campy Record groupset. The unique feature of this bike is that it's one of the first however many produced because it has Campy dropouts. All of the main productions have a different kind, I forget which brand. How much should this feller ask for this if he wants to sell it?

·
Registered
822 Posts
trialsdork said:
So, this old collector I know bought an Anniversary Edition Paramount when it was new and has never ridden it since. That means NEVER ridden, at all. It's brand new with pearl white paint and full Campy Record groupset. The unique feature of this bike is that it's one of the first however many produced because it has Campy dropouts. All of the main productions have a different kind, I forget which brand. How much should this feller ask for this if he wants to sell it?
check past auctions on ebay, etc. that'll give you a decent idea

·
NeoRetroGrouch
6,491 Posts
trialsdork said:
Which anniversary? 50th wirh the gold fork? - TF

·
NeoRetroGrouch
6,491 Posts
trialsdork said:
Same year, earlier release.
What does that mean??? If you want help, you are going to have to tell us what it is. It either is a 50th Special or it isn't. - TF

·
Coco Puff
2,119 Posts
trialsdork said:
I think the Paramounts at that time had Shimano dropouts and Henry James lugs and fork crown. I don't know why it would have Campy dropouts. Get a number off the bottom bracket shell and that will supply the info needed for an accurate answer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts