Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have my final fit session for an Axiom SL this Friday and I can not decide on a Top Tube Slope. I am looking to go to a more of a compact geometry since my CAAD9 is pretty much traditional, however I can not decide on the angle. I am leaning somewhere around 6-10 degrees, with 10 degrees being the front runner. So, if anyone has any pictures of their bike and can remember the top tube slope please post them here so I can get an idea of what my dream bike will look like.

For what it is worth, I am planning on a 44mm headtube w/ King inset 7 and Enve 2.0 fork, 1.5" oversized downtube, and BB30, so if you have pictures of those options please post them too.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to joining the Seven family!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm coming from flat tube so mine is more subtle: 3 degrees

Daughter has the 8 degrees:

10 degrees is on the extreme side unless you prefer riding significantly upright position.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,715 Posts
This bike is very nice. I like the paint scheme. Is that the Amber Ale or Burgundy?
Was raspberry something. Hard to get a good photo of the color/glitter of that paint. Both those photos I needed to futz in the old Camera Raw with to get looking remotely close to right on my own monitors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts