Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ordered '11 SuperSix Hi-Mod 2 Sram red arrived at my dealer Tuesday. Getting a pro fitting by them on Saturday morning and will be riding that same very day.
Sooo excited.:)
Ordered it in the magnesium white/black.. Will post pics next week

·
Naso Unicornis
875 Posts
Hi Ryan:

When did you order your Super Six HM? Does the Magnesium White have a metallic finish and what size did you get?

CHL

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CHL said:
Hi Ryan:

When did you order your Super Six HM? Does the Magnesium White have a metallic finish and what size did you get?

CHL
I haven't seen it yet :( but it is a glossy finish from what they told me in the store. I got a 54. I ordered it beginning of September

·
Registered
531 Posts
Congrats man. Post pictures of it when you can. Go ride it first and then posts those pictures. I'm ordering mine tomorrow before I go to work. I'm getting the SS 4 Rival.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wicked2006 said:
Congrats man. Post pictures of it when you can. Go ride it first and then posts those pictures. I'm ordering mine tomorrow before I go to work. I'm getting the SS 4 Rival.
Thanks Hope to ride sat and sun. will post pics by monday hopefully

good choice. they are sweet bikes

·
Superstar
419 Posts
CHL said:
Hi Ryan:

CHL
Any new info on when your frame is coming in CHL?

·
Naso Unicornis
875 Posts
Devastator said:
Any new info on when your frame is coming in CHL?
Hi Devastator:

Optimastically, later this month. Told the LBS that I would prefer the Magnesium White but will take the Liquigas color if it arrives faster. Was so set to ride the SS6 HM in Aug. Glad I spent so many weekends fishing with my grandpa when I was little. Taught me patience! :D

My girlfriend's will be full SRAM Red while mine will have a mix of Red/Force.

CHL

·
Superstar
419 Posts
CHL said:
Hi Devastator:

Optimastically, later this month. Told the LBS that I would prefer the Magnesium White but will take the Liquigas color if it arrives faster. Was so set to ride the SS6 HM in Aug. Glad I spent so many weekends fishing with my grandpa when I was little. Taught me patience! :D

My girlfriend's will be full SRAM Red while mine will have a mix of Red/Force.

CHL
Thats great, bummer you have to wait so long for your bike. Well have to ride when you get your bike, maybe as a celebration.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts