Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been paying this off for 2 months...i feel like i've been watching the clock every hour of that 2 months...picked her up yesterday...so smooth i just don't know how to put it into words...i just need a slightly shorter stem and she'll be perfect.

i couldnt decide on wheels. i nearly went with fulcrums...anyway after much deliberation...blah blah blah

Australian issue, Medium/Large (53.5cm) Giant TCR composite 1 With Ksyrium SL wheels and Ultegra SL group and pedals.

she weighs in at 17.09 pounds (including pedals!)

Total damage $3950 which is about 500bucks off retail over here...yeah stuffs expensive in australia

awesome

·
Resident Curmudgeon
13,390 Posts
Very, very nice! I'll tell ya...there's nothing like that new bike smell.

BTW, since you're in Oz that's got to have right hand drive, right? :)

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BoootyHoIe said:
2 months? did you order it from the store, and you had to wait 2 months for it to be made and shipped? wow. stores SUCK
no, it was in the store the whole time...i just couldn't pick it up untill i'd finished paying it off...it's called laybuy...i dunno if you call it that in the states...

·
Folsom City Blues...
7,352 Posts
leviathans_child said:
no, it was in the store the whole time...i just couldn't pick it up untill i'd finished paying it off...it's called laybuy...i dunno if you call it that in the states...
Lay-away...

Peace :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.