Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across a new mag called Paved. I actually like it. It apparently comes from the same people that do Bike. The weird part is they have there web address all over the mag. But It doesn't seem to actually work. pavedmag.com

·
9,790 Posts
pulser955 said:
I came across a new mag called Paved. I actually like it. It apparently comes from the same people that do Bike. The weird part is they have there web address all over the mag. But It doesn't seem to actually work. pavedmag.com
"Look for Paved on the news stand, but not online… yet. Their site is in the works, for now it is old school magazine fondling for your tactile pleasure."

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PlatyPius said:
"Look for Paved on the news stand, but not online… yet. Their site is in the works, for now it is old school magazine fondling for your tactile pleasure."

Thats cool I still love going to the book store and looking for the new issue. But I also like web content. I have to say I really like the feel of the paper copy. Its nicer then what they do with Bike. I hope they change Bike to the stuff there using for Paved.

·
9,790 Posts
I like real mags too. I don't read them online. However, the website would be good to have, so I could contact them about carrying the mag in my store. Or getting myself a copy. Nearest place that might have it is an hour away.

·
9,790 Posts
robdamanii said:
Picked it up Tuesday. Nice on first glance, but I haven't been able to read through it yet.
Anybody (who has the magazine) have a phone number for them? I'd like to get it in the shop ASAP.

·
9,790 Posts
pulser955 said:
National Sales
James Lynch
949-697-2800 : [email protected]

I think that's what you want.
James gave me a number for someone else. I called the someone else, and she had no idea who I needed to talk to regarding shop sales. lol. She's going to call me back when she finds out.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PlatyPius said:
James gave me a number for someone else. I called the someone else, and she had no idea who I needed to talk to regarding shop sales. lol. She's going to call me back when she finds out.

Just Googleing Paved found some stuff on it. It sounds like its not going to be a monthly thing. So its not surprising. I think its kind of a one off thing for right now. Might be a quarterly later.

·
9,790 Posts
pulser955 said:
Just Googleing Paved found some stuff on it. It sounds like its not going to be a monthly thing. So its not surprising. I think its kind of a one off thing for right now. Might be a quarterly later.
That's exactly what I was just told. They hadn't planned anything, but it might be a quarterly for 2011.

I have 10 copies coming, and I went ahead and signed up for Bike as well (5 copies/month)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Found a copy last Friday at the airport. A nice read. More about the riding itself than what the latest hot stuff is to buy. Nice pretty Pics as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts