Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, just finished up building up my new crit bike. :)
Cannondale System Six
Chorus Group
deda newton bars
system six stem
EC90 seatpost
Fiziik arione seat
vittoria open corsa tires
Rear Reynolds DV46 powertap wheel (front is on the way)
front chris king laced to a open pro
16.5 lbs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only color I could get it in. Frame was a replacement for the last one which was cracked in a car accident. Insurance company didn't want any of the parts so I'm back on the road for the trade in price of the frame.

· On the wrong floor again
1,138 Posts
I don't love Cannondale, but I really like this one especially with the Reynolds wheels.

Tim

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The wheel is on correct.
Weight is with computer mount, cages and pedals.
yes I have separate bikes for racing because I cant afford to replace the frame I normally ride on. Crits have lots of crashes (today's had 5, and probably at least 15 people down.) therefore I don't race my nice bike.

· Registered
2,124 Posts
And how do you know the wheel is on backwards?
Because the "Chris King" logo is supposed to face forward, not towards the rider. It probably doesn't matter that much, but if you take apart a CK hub it does have a left and a right side.

The wheel is on correct.
Weight is with computer mount, cages and pedals.
yes I have separate bikes for racing because I cant afford to replace the frame I normally ride on. Crits have lots of crashes (today's had 5, and probably at least 15 people down.) therefore I don't race my nice bike.
1) see above.
2) lets see your nice(r) bike.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.