Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
half-fast
7,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago I got a new (to me) bike. Tonight I got an early father's day gift of a Nikon coolpix. It seemed like a good combination to take them out together tonight.

Can anyone figure out the Walgreen's sign? I can't. I've been trying for two weeks.

·
The web is a MUT
1,380 Posts
My guess on the Walgreens signage:
Easter was not too long ago,
there used to be "pet rocks",
so I'm going to guess someone with a minor spelling problem was going for:
"Assorted Pet Eggs"

Nice way to combine two new items.

·
duh...
9,749 Posts
as seen on tv, the ped egg!

it's some egg shaped thing with cheese grater blades, made for shaving down your calluses, and keeps the shavings inside so they don't go all over the place... kinda gnarly
https://www.pedegg.com

·
Failboat Captian
6,559 Posts
ding, ding, ding! Winner! ASOT = As Seen On TV.

One of the deli workers in my office building has that exact same bike, and commutes on it, every day, regardless of weather. It's a cool bike, but pretty beat up. Yours looks sweet.

·
Premium Member
21,853 Posts
10ae1203 said:
A few days ago I got a new (to me) bike. Tonight I got an early father's day gift of a Nikon coolpix. It seemed like a good combination to take them out together tonight.

Can anyone figure out the Walgreen's sign? I can't. I've been trying for two weeks.
Puppy!

A Real Raleigh!

Herrs!

Sweetness!

·
Non non normal
10,183 Posts
Jim Herr makes a good chip but they aren't an Utz.

Nice shots. I need to ride up your way for a two day cycling/camping trip some time. Cruise around Amish land and eat some shoofly pie.

·
Non non normal
10,183 Posts
MB1 said:
That is the strangest pie ever.

I like it!

Lemon Chess ain't bad either.

Let's do Southern Maryland around Easter sometime and get some stuffed ham. :thumbsup:

Now you have peaked my interest. I have never had stuffed ham. Hmmm.

BTW, when you decide to visit Philly via bike I have some logistic solutions for you.

·
your text here
13,203 Posts
it must be "Assorted Pedicure Eggs."
according to corporate notes, it should read, "PED EGGS $9.99." i dont think there are any varieties, so it should not say "ASOT," plus assorted should be "ASTD."

where is that? im surprised we still have a store out there without a dedicated, bricked reader board. heck, most of them have electronic reader boards, unless against city code.

·
Bacon!
9,193 Posts
Great post. Like the bike. ..looks like it's seen some miles.

You'll have to buy one of them foot eggs and let us know how it works! Keep the clippings in zip lock bags for when you are old and eccentric :).

·
Premium Member
21,853 Posts
bigrider said:
Now you have peaked my interest. I have never had stuffed ham. Hmmm.

BTW, when you decide to visit Philly via bike I have some logistic solutions for you.
We are doing it over the 4th of July long weekend. We will cross the river up by Lancaster.

We plan to ship the tandem travel case ahead and take Amtrak back.

·
half-fast
7,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think I liked it better when I didn't know what a ped egg was. Yuck.

It's a 3 speed, but something ain't right back there. It just made sense to ride it to Nottingham, ya know?

It'd be fun to ride around with MB and bigrider, but I bet I wouldn't use the Raleigh. It is remarkably heavy.

Gah. That foot thing is about nasty.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.