Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gregg the Site Admin gave his approval to post up my site I have been working on while I have been deployed in IRAQ. My name is Theran and I have been working on this idea for a few years now, and I finally made it happen while in IRAQ. I wanted to do something that was meaningful and very important to me, and I am sure to many of you. And I knew that my passion for cycling could be the way to help. The site is just up and running and I could use your help to improve on it and find ways to use cycling to help others. The site is not a gimmick or just another forum, but truly a site dedicated for the members to choose what they ride for and why, and how we can come together collectively and use the passion for cycling to accomplish this goal. I thank you for your time, and I look forward to what you have to say and how we can make this a truly successful site for Charity, the awareness of that cause, and how we can use cycling to fundraise for it. I would also like to add that money raised from fundraising will go directly to that organization through already set up donation links. I dont want there ever to be any doubt that we are trying to make any profit from this project. I really would like some feedback and help in making this site a succesful legitimate charity/fundraising cycling site

Thank You,

Theran Martin
Camp Striker, IRAQ

·
Juanmoretime
2,203 Posts
I'm very honored to be part of United-we-ride. I also would encourage everyone to take a look at the site. We will have some interesting things associated with the site starting soon.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for Easter. I hope the RBR community will take the time to look this over as it really is for good causes that the members can choose to ride for and support.

Thank You,
Theran Martin
Camp Striker,IRAQ

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks for your service. I've got a brother over in Al Asad right now, so I know from him that he would rather be home, but he, along with the rest of his crew, are glad to be supporting the US. I'll do my best to support your site.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stumpy Steve Thank you very much, I just want to make it very clear to people that the money we raise collectively will always go directly to the foundation through donation links from that organization and there is no profit being made by us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts