Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just published my first web page. A lot of you directly and indirectly contributed to it. If you've got suggestions or constructive criticisms, lay it on me.

Thanks.

On a different note, Eurotrash, I don't think I'm going to make it to Carbondale in July. I am, however, trying to spread the word about the races.

The link: www.nashvillecyclo-crossseries.com

· Not Banned
49,249 Posts
sweet

but if you are going to use the blue /brown combo the blue needs to be more powdery, less greenish to get the pop. Look at old SE racing BMX paint schemes.

just my .02

· What me worry?
21 Posts
I wish you'd have had this a few years ago...

when I lived in Clarksville. But I'm in New England now and the cross racing here is pretty good too :)

About your site. I'd clean up the fonts and tone down the blue a little. The home page graphic is a little large as well. The content is on target.

· Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, y'all -

I knew there were style issues that needed to be addressed with the site, but I'm really happy to hear there aren't any significant content flaws with the information.

ATPJunkie, I'm going to try and make it to the Rose City for the Crank Bros. race there and the one in Washington the following day. Perhaps we'll cross paths in a few months.

Thanks again.

· Registered
85 Posts
Website is awesome. I look forward to the races later this year. Are these going to be "Euro" type of cross where a person can ride a cross bike or will it lean more towards needing suspension as most of cross races do in the area? Thanks

· Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your interest. Folks who race are going to be better off on 'cross bikes. The first race, in particular, features a 50-60 step uphill climb that is going to heavily favor riders with lighter bikes with good portability. Aside from that one section, riders will do fine on their mountain bikes, but, again, the courses are designed for 'cross bikes. Thanks again for checking out the site. Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.