Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this link works http://www.ferraristore.com. Perhaps a Veteran of the RBR can apply the photo directly.

I am very new to Cycling but I have been aware, over the years, of Bicycles that Automobile Mfgs would market. Porsche, BMW, Mercedes Benz, and Ferrari were just some of the more exotic Badges available on a bike.
Ferrari seemed to have a long relationship with Colnago that produced some really cool paintwork. Lately, other than the 60 Year Special, the Ferrari Bikes look like they have a major injection of Fiat DNA. Does anyone know why the shift away from Road and Mountain bikes? Did Colnago have trouble selling the Ferrari branded bikes? Way out of my price range but I would imagine someone with a F430 would like the novelty of having a really cool "Two Wheel Ferrari" next to his/her four wheeler.

·
Registered
14,776 Posts
Lame-O

Four thousand bucks for a cruiser, because it's painted Ferrari red? I like Ferraris, too, but it's silly.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
13,390 Posts
Well, if it's a Ferrari it should have 2 seats. One for the driver, and another for the mandatory take-along mechanic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.