Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Off the back
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm talking about the advertisement pic that pops up frequently. The old one with the mtn biker chick was fine, I 'spose, but her left arm had a wierd tan.

The new one shows some cleavage and this makes my day. We could get tired of it if they don't update it for ages.

Anybody seen my box of tissues?

·
Off the back
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Creakyknees said:
is it the blonde doing a pushup?
Yes. With me spotting her.

My best guess is that these ads pop up with certain key words within a thread. For example: single speed, hard-up for cash, dumped it going into a turn, spent many happy hours riding last week.

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
Holy carp!!

First of all:

A) I think it's the same girl in both ads

and subsequently:

2) How could you spend enough time lookin at either to determine that the biking shot shows "a weird tan on her left arm"? There's a sliver of arm about 1"x3" showing.

Not hatin', just sayin'

·
Off the back
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jptaylorsg said:
Holy carp!!

First of all:

A) I think it's the same girl in both ads

and subsequently:

2) How could you spend enough time lookin at either to determine that the biking shot shows "a weird tan on her left arm"? There's a sliver of arm about 1"x3" showing.

Not hatin', just sayin'
The original pic showed more skin, so it was kinda obvious to me anyhoot that it got oddly altered. She is cute and that made me study it excessively.

I mostly access RBR on 3G with my iPhone. That might contribute to the ad popping up constantly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts