Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to check it out this Sunday Spet 13th

"The Transit Bicycle Company is launching its grand opening this Sunday, September 13th from noon to sunset. TBC is billing itself as Dallas’ premiere fixed gear bike shop, and is planning a full day of events from an alley cat race, track stand competitions, group ride, and more. Should be a lot of fun"

·
Registered
154 Posts
Visited the shop today. Had a friendly chat with Mark. It's a small place with some interesting bikes and FG/SS specific parts. It was fun to see some BKs on the wall after I just completed my first build. I told Mark about the FG forum on this website, and he informed me of pedallas.com, which I hadn't heard of before.

Dave - I also told him about the Train-ing ride. I think they would be interested in spreading the word for next time.

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JeffN said:
Visited the shop today. Had a friendly chat with Mark. It's a small place with some interesting bikes and FG/SS specific parts. It was fun to see some BKs on the wall after I just completed my first build. I told Mark about the FG forum on this website, and he informed me of pedallas.com, which I hadn't heard of before.

Dave - I also told him about the Train-ing ride. I think they would be interested in spreading the word for next time.

cool..I plan on visiting it this weekend

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had a chance to visit the shop yesterday afternoon.....

for a fixie fan, it is great...plenty of muti-colored bling for your fixie....a good assortment of Brooks bar tape, saddles, Velocity rims and some excellent frames....They are getting in new inventory daily...

The owner, Omar?, is a real nice guy...He used to work at Orange20 Bikes in LA...

It's worth a visit if you like fixed geared bikes,..........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.