Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After lurking around for several weeks I finally decided to become a member and hope to learn from all ya'all season cyclist:thumbsup: Although I've been riding road bikes since 1975 and purchased my first Cannondale 1983 Mountain Bike in "1983". Several years later I married and raised a family. I'am now back in the saddle and recently purchased a 2008 Cannondale caad9 5 Double Road Bike. Yes, I love Cannondale Bikes and I hope this one will not let me down.:)

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Knight Rider said:
Greetings Dinosaur,jupiterrn and Dr.P,

I appreciated your replies and I know that I will pick up alot of tips and advise from many here! I'am located in Miami,FL. Looking into finding a Bike Club near by??
Welcome! I am in Miami (Coral Gables) as well.

The biggest Club is Evergales Bicycle Club.

There are other like the Kendall Knights, The 305, Pisa and few few others that I can't think of.

Did you MTB in Miami as well? I was more of a MTBer, but almost all road since the kids arrived.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Dirt Boy!!
Yes, I'am now more of a Road Cyclist and gave my son my 83 Cannondale Mountain bike in 1990 when he was in his late teens. My Cannondale Caad 9 5 Rode bike is really high tech and I just received it this past Saturday. So it has alot of new tech stuff that is alien to me especially the cleated peddles that took me awhile to learn how to disconnect from it. I've heard about E.B.C. but not the others? What Bike do you currently own? Thanks for your advise Dirt Boy!! Maybe one day we'll meet on a bike run??

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Knight Rider said:
Hey Dirt Boy!!
Yes, I'am now more of a Road Cyclist and gave my son my 83 Cannondale Mountain bike in 1990 when he was in his late teens. My Cannondale Caad 9 5 Rode bike is really high tech and I just received it this past Saturday. So it has alot of new tech stuff that is alien to me especially the cleated peddles that took me awhile to learn how to disconnect from it. I've heard about E.B.C. but not the others? What Bike do you currently own? Thanks for your advise Dirt Boy!! Maybe one day we'll meet on a bike run??
This one. I am on the "Key" every Sunday mornng early and a few times during the week on this bike or the commuter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.