1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
descend faster w/ pizza!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Bianchi-Campagnolo
3,902 Posts
My 2010 is no softie either. I wonder if they've made any changes to the layup over the years.

·
Where's that GPS?
3,117 Posts
Actually, for a bike made for long rides, it makes sense to me that the smoothness of the ride was a slight peev. Harshness over long rides will of course contribute to rider fatigue.

Still and all, a very favorable review I thought.

·
descend faster w/ pizza!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yes, still a very favorable review, but not what you would expect given Bianchi's design goals for the frame. You know, K-VID inserts and BAT stay design and all. Guess there's more marketing hype than engineering behind those acronyms, but it doesn't really matter. The ride tells you that it's still an excellent frame.

Also, I can confirm the author's supposition that a carbon handlebar takes a lot of the vibration out, even if only in the drops.

Now, I just need to get an FSA K-Force Light SB25 seatpost (since it won VeloLab's recent test for vibration absorption) and I'll have the supple yet firm setup I so desire.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.