Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I joined the forums about a week ago, and I’m finallygetting time to make my first post. I’m in my mid- fifty’s, and got back intoriding about a year and a half ago. My bike is a 1977 Fuji S-10s that I boughtwhile in college. I rode it hard for twelve years before I moved toPennsylvania. Since then it had been stored in my basement for the past twentyyears. All of a sudden one day I just decided to start riding again. So I replacedthe tires and tubes, lubed it and hit the road. (It may be time for a new bikesoon). I found a lot of interesting information so far in this forum. It seemsthat the cycling world has changed quite a bit since I first began riding!
Happy Cycling.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi everyone,
I joined the forums about a week ago, and I’m finallygetting time to make my first post. I’m in my mid- fifty’s, and got back intoriding about a year and a half ago. My bike is a 1977 Fuji S-10s that I boughtwhile in college. I rode it hard for twelve years before I moved toPennsylvania. Since then it had been stored in my basement for the past twentyyears. All of a sudden one day I just decided to start riding again. So I replacedthe tires and tubes, lubed it and hit the road. (It may be time for a new bikesoon). I found a lot of interesting information so far in this forum. It seemsthat the cycling world has changed quite a bit since I first began riding!
Happy Cycling.
Have fun

·
Resident Curmudgeon
11,981 Posts
Welcome to RBR. So much has changed that you'll probably be bewildered for some time. I started riding in 1962 & never had a layoff & I'm still bewildered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.