Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
cyclist
7,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

With growing personal and professional responsibilities, DougSloan is retiring as Moderator. Doug will still be around, he just won't have to delete all the "over-the-line" podium girl pics now.

Please help me welcome a New Moderator: J's Haiku Shop! Race organizer, winter bike project builder, Beavis fan, and all around nice guy!

I'm sure you guys won't make him work too hard, right?

Thanks for stepping up J!

-g

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
please send all "over the line podium girl pics" directly to me

thanks in advance.

jshaikushop at yahoo dot com

·
On your left!
1,299 Posts
Doug, Job well done!

Good luck and find some time to ride!!

wg

gregg said:
Hey All,

With growing personal and professional responsibilities, DougSloan is retiring as Moderator. Doug will still be around, he just won't have to delete all the "over-the-line" podium girl pics now.

Please help me welcome a New Moderator: J's Haiku Shop! Race organizer, winter bike project builder, Beavis fan, and all around nice guy!

-g

·
$4000 bike - two bit legs
1,433 Posts
alright! Podium girl everday!!

Actually, we couldn't have a better followup to Doug. Congrats J!

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,465 Posts
What? You don't have enough to do? :) Thanks for stepping up, and thanks to Doug for doing a thankless job well.

·
100% Atkins free
34 Posts
Hey Gregg...

When I click on the QuickReply icon, I get the "reply with quote" form, just as I do when I hit the regular reply icon. Problem?

Mike

·
Registered
446 Posts
Thanks Doug, good luck J

gregg said:
Hey All,

With growing personal and professional responsibilities, DougSloan is retiring as Moderator. Doug will still be around, he just won't have to delete all the "over-the-line" podium girl pics now.-g
What, Doug actually gonna start riding again? :)

Asiago

·
Administrator
13,070 Posts
Congrats!

:)

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
thanks everyone

Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts. I'm sure JSH will do fine.

With a new baby arriving in 2 weeks, a 19 month old at home, several big trials lined up, and trying ever so hard to ride a little I just didn't think I could or should keep up here as much. Plus, I think there is nothing wrong with new blood now and then.

I'll be around now and then, just not as much.

Doug

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sweet!

We'll get him drunk enough to blab the password!

Congrats, J....Local Club Pres and RBR Moderator

gregg said:
Hey All,

-g

·
Daylight Fading
1,902 Posts
Good, perhaps now we can have fewer limits on our free speech, but, knowing J, I fear that this will mean more and more and more picture posts :)

BT

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Congrats J, thanks Doug! nm

no message

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Two kids are better than one.

Lots more work, but my mother-in-law raised 9 and says that after the third one it doesn't seem to matter how many there are. Keep up the good work.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.