Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Seat's not level
19,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year my neighbor died. His widow is selling the house. I talked with her yesterday after she closed. She said the new owners are a young couple and that they are cyclist also. She wasn't sure if they were road or dirty cyclists. Either way it could be more fun than an elderly couple.

·
Proud luddite
7,192 Posts
Bake them some chocolate chip cookies and they will love you forever. This technique works to get the womens too.

·
Banned
19,737 Posts
they might be unicylcists

·
Banned
19,737 Posts
I saw a guy riding his unicycle over the Venice Bridge the other day

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,421 Posts
Maybe they're MOTORcyclists...............in a gang............and plan to use the house to make Meth............and hate nosey neighbors............and I mean really hate............as in getting the gang to take care of nosey neighbors.

On the other hand, maybe they're just serial killers..........who ride bikes.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
i like 'em dirty.

·
Eddy 53:11
3,159 Posts
Maybe they're "bikers." They are the worst kind.
Hopefully, they're swingers.

·
Administrator
12,956 Posts
Better the senior citizen neighbors? Unlikely.

We have three around us. They are quiet, keep their yards neat, are polite and don't throw wild parties or set of fireworks at 3 AM. I heart old neighbors.

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Coolhand said:
Better the senior citizen neighbors? Unlikely.

We have three around us. They are quiet, keep their yards neat, are polite and don't throw wild parties or set of fireworks at 3 AM. I heart old neighbors.
Exactly.

My next-door neighbor Ces is in his 80's.......I hope he lives to be a lot older. The next-door neighbors on the other side just retired and decided to move back to their farm, jerks.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Chain said:
Last year my neighbor died. His widow is selling the house. I talked with her yesterday after she closed. She said the new owners are a young couple and that they are cyclist also. She wasn't sure if they were road or dirty cyclists. Either way it could be more fun than an elderly couple.
Maybe you better tell then you like to garden naked?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Spudzie said:
I am the young one in my neighborhood. Mostly older people.
We're not the youngest in the neighborhood, but are the youngest on our street. It's usually fairly quiet and calm here, I love it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts