1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2007 Orcas

I am in love. I need to sell my old one now!! Pic stolen frm WW

·
Registered
52 Posts
Man, that is one beautiful frame

I just picked up my issue of Bicycle Magazine (with Floyd and Dave Z on the cover) and on page 13 there is the new Orca lettering (no photos) , but it just said "International Release - September 2006"

C'mon there's gotta be more info on the web on this frame. It looks radically different than the standard Orca frame.

I'm dyin' here......I bet there are good deals though on the 2005 frames since this new one is going to be replacing it.

Gotta keep my eyes out.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Man, I was gonna get the Orca '05, glad I didn't (sometimes it pays to just wait), now I want the 2007 model, as long as they didn't change the ride characterisitics of the same.
There's absolutely nothing on the internet about them, I guess they're not letting the cat out of the box just yet!

Corsaire

·
Registered
3 Posts
Expect a hefty price increase on the Orca frame. And yes, it will be available in Orange again for 2007. As for 2006 frames, there are very few left in the retail channel so don't expect a huge sale on them.

The Opal will stay the same for 2007. We got our first one two weeks ago with the new Sram Force Group.

The Orca is going to be an incredible ride for 2007.

·
Registered
486 Posts
outunderstars said:
The Opal will stay the same for 2007. We got our first one two weeks ago with the new Sram Force Group.

The Orca is going to be an incredible ride for 2007.
There was a picture of what is claimed to be the new Opal with different paint in this thread. I'm glad I got my Opal this year if the new one will look like that.

http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=63659

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.