Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend has almost talked me into this phone. She loves it. It does what I need, phone calls and texting and it is a Samsung (I have had good luck with samsung products).

Anyone else have this phone? Likes? Dislikes?

Doh: Meant the Samsung Gravity ( i just read a post about the BB curve) please ignore the other post by me.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
So how much does this fine piece of equipment set you back every month?

·
n00bsauce
13,507 Posts
The number of new smart phones coming out almost daily makes me dizzy.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is a free upgrade/extention of my plan. The phone is free, the monthly cost remain the same regardless of which phone I get.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Bolo Grubb said:
A friend has almost talked me into this phone. She loves it. It does what I need, phone calls and texting and it is a Samsung (I have had good luck with samsung products).

Anyone else have this phone? Likes? Dislikes?

Doh: Meant the Samsung Gravity ( i just read a post about the BB curve) please ignore the other post by me.
Looks like my kid's Glyde without the touchscreen. The call quality on his sucks and the touch screen is near worthless, but he mostly texts so it doesn't really matter.

·
Domokun!
467 Posts
I bought my wife and I new gravity's for new years present. We upgraded from our 2005 samsungs.. I had never texted before. I really like the phone. easy for texting. Good quality talk time and I can finally hear what someone on the other end is saying, clearly!

2 thumbs up from the fogies using them.

One request. Make sure you slide it a few times before you leave the store. My little spring thingy was broke out of the box, and I didn't realize it until we got home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts