Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Size categories

Just wondering if having a "size" field for bike categories has been abandoned? To be honest, as I look for general interest for myself, I get tired of scrolling through the pages hoping to find something in my size.
Also, since I am in the neighborhood, what about a category for make, and city. Again, it just makes searching easier.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How do I??

Hi, how do i modify my listing? i've got a super nice bike on there with a ton of views, but no questions, etc. i think my price is too high. how can i modify my listing to show a lower price?

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I might have accidentally tried to post an ad twice. I made an ad for some Shimano r560s in the wheels section and after I completed step 3 and everything is supposed to upload my browser refreshed and went back to step 1. I thought it didn't work so I did everything again and even then I was sent back to step 1. I also never got a chance to pay for my ad so not sure it worked.

Thanks

·
thien™
925 Posts
All ads have been approved and the que is cleared.

Sometimes ads get caught up in a que and need to be pushed out manually. Sorry about the delay...

·
Banned
281 Posts
Hi,

are the ads still free for sellers? 2 bucks can be a hefty fee for a $15 part. Someone please help me out.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I can't find my ad any longer - Is there a time limit for ads? I tried searching for an answer but came up blank -

Never mind- i just saw the 30 day limit.

·
Registered
239 Posts
where is my ad, I normally have great success with this site but it has been a while now and many other ads have gone up while mine is still pending. I recieved email notification of the ad and upon clicking on the link the page says the ad is not yet payed for. I have a paypal receipt to prove otherwise

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
seahuston said:
where is my ad, I normally have great success with this site but it has been a while now and many other ads have gone up while mine is still pending. I recieved email notification of the ad and upon clicking on the link the page says the ad is not yet payed for. I have a paypal receipt to prove otherwise
Same here. I PM Thien and e-mailed Gregg with NO responses :confused: :mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
me three!

how do I even go about asking the guy "in the know"? I have PayPal receipt, but my ad still says "not paid for". Any iput would be appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where should I list a hybrid?

Hello...New to this forum, it looks great. I have a hybrid bike I would like to post in the classified section. I'm just not sure where I should list it. Any sugestions???? Thanks

·
TRB
55 Posts
Ad is yet to be posted, I paid!

Hi there, I posted an ad, paid thru Pay Pal and have a receipt I have sent a PM to Gregg to see if we can get the ad approved. Someone? Anyone? I need to get the bike sold. Please help.

Tim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Paid for an ad, but it never posted

I paid for an ad via paypal. I have a receipt for payment on my paypal account, but its been 48 hours now and nothing has posted in the Lastest ads aka daily market. I selected "Wanted" on step 1. On step 2, I selected "Wanted Wheels and tires". In the next selection under "what are you looking for?" I put Shimano Ultegra Road Bike WH 6700 Bicycle.
When I submitted the ad, it had said it went through. I haven't been able to find the ad since then, but I do have a charge against my paypal account for the receipt.
Thank you for any help
Jamie

·
thien™
925 Posts
Jamie,

Your ad should be live now. Sometimes ads get caught up in a que and need to be pushed out manually. Sorry about the delay...

Thien

·
thien™
925 Posts
Jamie,

Your ad should be live now. Sometimes ads get caught up in a que and need to be pushed out manually. Sorry about the delay...

Thien

·
Registered
2 Posts
Paid for an ad, but it never posted Part 2

Ok, you guys managed to get the add on there yesterday and this morning, but now its gone again. Any chance I can get it posted up again?
thank you
Jamie

41 - 60 of 94 Posts