Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Paid for ad that never posted

I paid for an ad via paypal. I have a receipt for payment on my paypal account, but its been 24 hours now and nothing has posted in the Lastest ads aka daily market.

Thank you for any help
Aaron

·
Registered
5 Posts
How long before posted?

I posted an ad this morning, and then didn't see it in the classifieds. I assumed it hadn't gone through and reposted it. Once again, a no show. Now I think I may have a double posting sitting in the que. Any way to withdraw one of them so it's not double posted (and I'm not double charged)?

How long does it generally take to show up?

·
Clumsy
3 Posts
Hi Gregg,
How can I authorize you to charge my PayPal account for the add? Or can I pay for it using a credit card? sidewindermedic. Thanks... I'm not Gods gift to the computer world - for certain... I struggle along with alot of assistance... Appreciate you guys bearing with 'clunker brains' like me... I didn't notice a place on the 'ad-site' as to how to make payment before I hit the submit button... Nothing new for me... who knows, maybe I need a seeing-eye rat? rich

·
Clumsy
3 Posts
Gregg... I checked, and my PayPal account has been debited for the amount of the ad... several days ago, and my ad is yet to be posted. I'd be most appreciative if you could check this out or tell me what site I could go to for this to happen. Rich

·
Registered
405 Posts
Gregg & Thien: I can't find the edit function on the ad I posted last night. Can you help me, please? thank you.

FOUND IT. Thanks. The ad shows differently in Firefox and Safari. Found it in Firefox.

·
Clumsy
3 Posts
Is there any reason my ad still is not posting? The very FIRST message I sent asked WHY? The response stated I didn't pay, but my PayPal site had been 'used', and then I was having trouble editting... after a while I learned how to edit. It appears as you've located the ad... What next? 17Aug
Rich

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help please..how to renew my classified ad?

Just sent a PM to the Administrator but posting this question incase I don't get a reply. I placed an ad here 30 days ago realizing that they only run for that time period so my question is how do I renew my ad in the classifieds? I don't want to loss what I already have in place in the classififeds so I just want to know how and what I need to do to renew it before its removed.

Thanks
Andrew

·
Registered
10 Posts
"add not yet paid for"

I attempted to place an add this morning and went through the complete process via paypal to pay for the add. Once the paypal transaction as completed, I was redirected to RBR and the page states that the add wasn't paid for.
I checked my email and paypal account and it shows that I did pay for the add.
I attempted the same process again, completed payment through paypal, however when redirected to RBR- again the page states that the add was not paid for.
I have not had any issues in the past. What going on? Also, is there a way for me to be refunded as I paid for the adds per paypal however no product.
Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
"add not yet paid for"

"add not yet paid for"

I attempted to place an add this morning and went through the complete process via paypal to pay for the add. Once the paypal transaction as completed, I was redirected to RBR and the page states that the add wasn't paid for.
I checked my email and paypal account and it shows that I did pay for the add.
I attempted the same process again, completed payment through paypal, however when redirected to RBR- again the page states that the add was not paid for.
I have not had any issues in the past. What going on? Also, is there a way for me to be refunded as I paid for the adds per paypal however no product.
Thanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Paid to renew my ad but keep getting alerts

I paid on Paypal to renew my bike ad yesterday. I have the receipt but the ad didn't appear to get renewed. Shouldn't the ad go back to page 1 of the classifieds list if renewed?? I keep getting emails that I haven't renewed my ad as well. Please advise. PM sent to the admin too.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I just received an email stating my paypal was returned for the following reasons:

"This payment was returned for the following reason(s):

[email protected] did not sign up for a PayPal account or did not complete the registration process."

Please advise. I want to renew my classified ad before it expires. Please send me a PM or reply here and let me know whats going on. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
No Pics, Cant Edit, Cant Post New

I am having real problems with the system.

I need to post two bikes in classifieds. First one I already posted but the pictures were not posted with the ad (says no thumbs). The second bike i wanted to post just wont. every time i go through the whole process and hit submit, it takes me right back to the beginning of the process again. I have tried this using firefox and safari...no luck.

I am also having trouble finding the Edit Ad button to try and re upload the pics for the first ad.

Please help

joe

·
Registered
4 Posts
Suspected scammer

Has anyone dealt with a jamesmg64 at yahoo dot com?

He replied to my ad with some generic questions (most of which were answered if he had read the ad), used poor grammar, and said he'd like to pay with a cashier's check.

This screams of a scammer. I already replied and told him PayPal or nothing, but I was curious if other sellers have been contacted by him recently.

I'll be shocked if it turns out to be a legit buyer.

61 - 80 of 94 Posts