Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm having a really hard time trying to post a classified ad. After I fill everything out and hit submit, I am circled back to Step 1 of posting an ad. I have cleared my history and disabled all my add-ons. I'm having the same problem in both IE and Firefox. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm having a really hard time trying to post a classified ad. After I fill everything out and hit submit, I am circled back to Step 1 of posting an ad. I have cleared my history and disabled all my add-ons. I'm having the same problem in both IE and Firefox. Any help would be appreciated.
Bump: any mods that can help out with this?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I tried posting an add this morning. Twice, after filling out the fields in Step 3 and clicking submit, it took me back to step one.

for all available photos - I had tried to upload hi-resolution photos from my computer.
'Buy it now' price was entered.
Paypal was entered.

Not sure how to proceed?

·
Administrator
12,955 Posts
Moderator Note

For failed ads you should PM the site manager Thien. Mods do not have the power to fix this- sorry.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Ok, I see this is a common problem where ads are placed, funds charged, but the ads can not be edited to add pics. Please advise what's going on here? And how to correct the problem. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
having exactly the same issue. handfuls of attempts have been made.

·
'brifter' is f'ing stupid
15,440 Posts
tried 3 times to post a bike for sale this morning. never saw any way to pay for the classified add, and it always took me right back to step one. interesting to see zero replies to any other posts regarding problems w/ this.

anyone? anyone?

·
Registered
4 Posts
my problem ended up being photo file size. I made my ad and linked to photos. then resized a photo for a display pic. file size seems like it needs to be less than 2.5MB to work

cxwrench, your photos were prob too large also, I never saw the paypal link until I made the ad without pics, try posting your ad without pics (or just resize them all first) and add them after or link to them on a photo sharing site

81 - 94 of 94 Posts