Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Roadbikereview Editor
Steelman Eurocross bike
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, it is time for a new jersey design. I need your help in designing the new one. Take a crack at it and we'll put it up for a vote (and editor's discretion) to decide which jersey we will produce.

We'll do a full kit with all the bells and whistles, manufactured and sold by Voler as usual.

Let's have all designs in by Oct. 20 (friday next week). Let's have fun with this and come up with a good one.

The winning designer will get untold fame and fortune, name on the jersey and free jersey and shorts.

Submit your designs by replying to this thread.

francois

·
i like whiskey
8,405 Posts
Francois, you must have been reading my mind. I was just thinking about this yesterday. I still like the yellow kit from the last contest. It would probably look good in any color, maybe dark red would be great?

But I'm very interested in seeing what everyone comes up with this time. Sign me up for a full kit to go with my two others. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Wow, after reading that thread I was all excited to pick up a tribal jersey, preferably short sleeve. Unfortunately both short and long-sleeve XL are sold out. :cryin:

Any chance you could do a limited re-run of that design, as Voler should already have the screening set up and it seemed popular? If not, I'll look forward to seeing what the new choice turns out to be.

Jim

·
Roadbikereview Editor
Steelman Eurocross bike
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seamus said:
Wow, after reading that thread I was all excited to pick up a tribal jersey, preferably short sleeve. Unfortunately both short and long-sleeve XL are sold out. :cryin:

Any chance you could do a limited re-run of that design, as Voler should already have the screening set up and it seemed popular? If not, I'll look forward to seeing what the new choice turns out to be.

Jim
Now you want to buy...

I don't think Voer is going to make anymore Tribals other than stock at hand. I've been trying to order myself. They're really trying to clear out old stock and make room for this new stuff we're making.

Send them an email though. Maybe demand can dictate a special production.

francois

·
Roadbikereview Editor
Steelman Eurocross bike
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MB1 said:
Is it true that everyone with more than 4751 posts gets a free kit?
Why yes! 4751 posts exactly though.

Here's an idea though. Every person that submits a design will get a free pair of roadbikereview socks. They're super-euro and optimized and guaranteed to make your legs look sassy.

Anyone got a photo of the socks?

francois

·
If You See Kay
929 Posts
When do you anticipate the new designs being available? I should be getting my EOY (can't call it X-mas anymore) bonus in December.

Deek

·
i like whiskey
8,405 Posts
I'm surprised there haven't been any designs yet. Last time this happened there were designs coming out the wazoo straight off the bat. Surely when people get off work they'll get on it.

Does the resubmitted design above qualify me for socks, LOL? I'd try and do something else, but my paint skills are virtually non-existant.

·
Non non normal
10,103 Posts
Are your colors locked in for the RBR logo and jersey?

·
Roadbikereview Editor
Steelman Eurocross bike
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Roadbikereview Editor
Steelman Eurocross bike
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
innergel said:
Does the resubmitted design above qualify me for socks, LOL? I'd try and do something else, but my paint skills are virtually non-existant.
Nope. That design is too close to what we already produced anyway. We got to have something different.

Hack something up young man. Those socks pick up chix, guaranteed.

fc

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
innergel said:
I'm surprised there haven't been any designs yet. Last time this happened there were designs coming out the wazoo straight off the bat. Surely when people get off work they'll get on it.

I've got my wife interested in working on a design or two, I think. Since she's a graphic designer, and graphic designers ALWAYS know what the masses want, I'm sure her design will win. And I'm equally sure she'll keep the free kit she wins instead of letting me have it.

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
bikeboy389 said:
I've got my wife interested in working on a design or two, I think. Since she's a graphic designer, and graphic designers ALWAYS know what the masses want
as long as it has a suitcase of courage on it somewhere, it will get my vote ;)

i think i'll hack something out tonight whilst dropping back a cold one.

1 - 20 of 224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.