Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to snap some pics of my new wheelset before putting them on my Orbea Orca. I have been riding Ksyrium SL's for the past 2 years and figured it was time for some lighter, more aero wheels. I have enjoyed the Ksyriums aside from the occasional out of the saddle creaking and popping but figured I would go with the Rolfs. The list of good lightweight clinchers seemed endless, so I went with my gut and some good reviews and pulled the trigger on the Elans. I'm 165lb rider that typically rides 100-130 mile Saturday club ride with my buddies in San Diego. We seem to average 7000-9000ft of climbing every ride so I am hoping I will see a noticeable difference in my climbing and descending and flats. I have always been able to descend with great confidence on my Ksyriums, not to mention the Orca is an AMAZING handling bike, and hope to pick up a little with my new set of wheels. I will report back after a couple of rides.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I really like my Rolf wheels. My wife and I each have a set of the Vector Pro's. Solid wheels, and reasonable weight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts