Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Roubaix Expert that came with the Pro SL and/or Pave Pro seatpost. I am not exactly sure which one of these it is, or if these seatposts are the same. In any case, I have given the Toupe saddle 9 months now and I am still not happy with it. I tried several other saddles to no avail. I desperately want to try one of the white Selle Italia Flite saddles, but these come with oval rails that do not work on the Specialized seatposts. So, I am thinking about a new seatpost along with a Flite saddle.

Will non-Specialized posts work on the Expert with the existing seatpost collar that came with the bike? Any seatpost reccommendations for a Roubaix Expert. I am 210 pounds, so not looking for light weight stuff.

Also, anyone know what the setback on my existing seatpost is? It came standard with the Expert. It is setback some, but I am not sure how much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.