Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gregg the Site Admin gave his approval:thumbsup: to post up the site. The site is just up and running and could use your help to improve on it, and find ways to use cycling to help others through charity work and fundraising. We already have some Sponsors in place that are willing to help out with this site as well as some good incentives for members. The site is not a gimmick or a scam, but truly a site dedicated for the members to choose what they ride for and why, and how we can come together collectively and use the passion for cycling to accomplish this goal. I thank you for your time, and I look forward to what you have to say and how we can make this a truly successful site for Charity, the awareness of that cause, and how we can use cycling to fundraise for it. I would also like to add that money raised from fundraising will go directly to that organization through already set up donation links. I dont want there to be any doubt that we are trying to make any profit from this project. I really would like some feedback and help in making this site a successful legitimate charity/fundraising cycling site

Thank You,

Theran Martin
Camp Striker, IRAQ

·
Juanmoretime
2,203 Posts
Nice to be on board. For those that enjoy the Livestrong, and MS150 rides and the many other ride that do good things to help people you too should be a part of this site!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts