·
Fly on a windshield
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Awesome...

news.. Actually, I'd kinda gotten used to the kits and started likeing them.. I hope they have a super tour.. Sabb I think is just a minor sponsor for slipstream, not a title sponsor... I think they said they were only using their cars in the US and then hoped to at sometime expand to Europe.. I bet they're some kicking looking team cars though..I hope they get a big title sponsor soon..

·
Fly on a windshield
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stevesbike said:
great that they found a sponsor, but in terms of new styling kits, Columbia isn't exactly Rock & Republic. More like Land's End meets Sierra Club.
Here's their logo.

View attachment 129336

Anyone care to take a guess as to what their jerseys will look like?

·
la dolce vita
2,316 Posts
On a side note, I saw on CNBC a few weeks back that Under Armour has almost zero European exposure and limited cycling exposure. Wonder if they would be on the sponsor short list for sometime in the next few years.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Mootsie said:
On a side note, I saw on CNBC a few weeks back that Under Armour has almost zero European exposure and limited cycling exposure. Wonder if they would be on the sponsor short list for sometime in the next few years.
That would be a sweet sponsor. They have an awesome and simple logo that would look good on jersey. Plus I use UA in winter and like them a lot.:thumbsup:

·
Cannot bench own weight
4,298 Posts
bigdeal said:
maybe they will have a backpack printed on the the back made to look like they're actually wearing one, kinda like Chipotle's burrito on the Slipstream jersey?
I was going to say anything would be better than the current High Road jersey, but you have proven me wrong :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.