Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
'brifter' is f'ing stupid
15,667 Posts
that's about the dumbest thing i've seen this year. reinventing the wheel (well...freehub) because why? you're too big a dumb*ss to know how to change a wheel properly?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow...some pretty harsh comments. I thought it was pretty neat. Am I really the only one to think so?
I also think its a unique idea. Unfortunately, I don't see it going anywhere because it requires you to use their hub. It does appear to work with standard cogs. Perhaps if some hub manufacturer picks it up -- then again, unless he has a patent on it . . . It might be ok for bikes made for the casual rider, or for utility bikes.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,554 Posts
It's a very "fredly" idea.

Speaking of wheel changes, this was the only part of the movie that impressed me...

·
Resident Curmudgeon
11,981 Posts
I think it shows some promise. Using it, wheel changes would certainly be faster & you wouldn't have to be concerned which cog your chain was on.

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
POS product.

And how stupid is the guy in the video who's futzing with the rear wheel change? I can swap a rear wheel in 10 seconds without a second thought.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.