Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just committed to getting my first road bike and have a white and carbon Tarmac Elite waiting for me at my local bike shop. The on;y problem is I'm not able to get it until June 22nd so I'm gonna have to wait a little longer. I got to ride it and it really is a nice bike, I can't wait to pick it up. I was just wondering if anyone had anything to say about it or any pictures of their own. Thanks.

·
Cycling induced anoesis
13,019 Posts
bikin4life said:
I just committed to getting my first road bike and have a white and carbon Tarmac Elite waiting for me at my local bike shop. The on;y problem is I'm not able to get it until June 22nd so I'm gonna have to wait a little longer. I got to ride it and it really is a nice bike, I can't wait to pick it up. I was just wondering if anyone had anything to say about it or any pictures of their own. Thanks.
If it's as nice as my '08 Tarmac Comp (and I'm sure it is) I thiink you'll love it. It's a little premature, but congrats on your new bike! :thumbsup:

Be sure to post pics when you get it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rcekstrom said:
Congrats! Why wont they let you have it till the 22nd?
That's because of me. I get paid the Friday before so I'm going to get it by the 22nd at latest. I recently broke my collar bone and because of Aflac Insurance I'm getting a 300 dollar check for my injuries. It'll be a nice contribution to the bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.