Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright ladies and Gentlemen of the known Roadbikereview Universe here are my 5 "BIKE LAWS" Which are indisputable, and will be followed at all cost by motorists and others

1. Thou shalt not throw anythng at a cyclist (unless it is cheers for the local road sign sprint
2. Cycling is clearly defined as a "sport" (it requires eye hand coordination, aerobic endurance and a lagre degree of intelligence)
3. Thou shalt not make fun of another cyclists ride, regardless of its color, size, shape etc.
4. Thou will always offer a helping hand to another cyclist in distress (if not offered, you will be subjected to the whims of the puncture gnomes.
5. It is not a crime to not wave hello back to a fellow cyclist, but it would be nice if you did.

I have made my 5 now it is up to you nice folks for the rest and by the way think big!:thumbsup:

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Number 6 and 7.

This is from now, hence forth will be referred to as the BIGBILL BIKE LAWs (6 and 7)

6. Thou shalt when riding carry a mandated and regulation size saddle bag. Said saddle bag will have spare change, spare tubes, co2 cartridges, patch kits, boot kit, tire levers, and a mulittool, identification and a cell phone on thy person.

7. Thou shalt possess the knowledge to change a flat tire and perform other minor reprairs on the ride as deemed necessary by later LAWS......

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Number 9 and 10

9. Thou may wear regulation PRO CYCLING KITs (to include yellow, green and polka dot jersey's. If there is any doubt please refer to rule 10

10. Style, fashion and degree of tackiness of said bicycling wear will be clearly the jurisdiction of the Venus dragonsnap, girl anachronism, the other fine ladies of the board, and Mr. Grumpy to give advise and consent when it is clearly needed in this area.

· Misfit Toy
23,437 Posts
You shall not swagger over to the SAG wagon, toss in your emtpy water bottle, and declare "I don't want to carry the extra weight", when you are easily carrying an extra 30 pounds of lard on your body......

· Scary Teddy Bear
14,801 Posts
Addendum

snapdragen said:
You shall not swagger over to the SAG wagon, toss in your emtpy water bottle, and declare "I don't want to carry the extra weight", when you are easily carrying an extra 30 pounds of lard on your body......

You shall always stop to help a hot chica cyclist in distress.....ogling is permitted.

· Resident Curmudgeon
13,390 Posts
Thou shalt not judge the skill level of another cyclist by either his ride, or his appearance before actually riding with him.

· Registered
1,198 Posts
6. Thou shalt when riding carry a mandated and regulation size saddle bag. Said saddle bag will have spare change, spare tubes, co2 cartridges, patch kits, boot kit, tire levers, and a mulittool, identification and a cell phone on thy person.

6 1/2. Thou shalt additionally support thy bib shorts with both belt and suspenders.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.