Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I just joined today having used these forums as a resource for the last few years as I've dealt with bike issues and commuting. Looking forward to contributing!

I'm currently set up with a 2010 Trek District that I've modded up to help me get to work more comfortably, safer, and faster. My ride is about 5 flat miles each way, which is a breeze with my single speed. It's been a great bike and I hope the aluminum frame won't wear out for many more years.

Out of curiosity, how many of you subscribe to or follow Urban Velo's stuff? I've learned about some great bike related kickstarter projects through them, along with some pretty cool legal advice for bike commuters.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Welcome to the forum, that's cool that you commute. I'm more of a recreational rider, but I walk to work. It's cool not having to use a car for work.

I love the district, it's a really clean looking bike. You should post a photo right here on this forum, I would love to see it. I'm sure that bike will give you 20 years and even more. Quality bikes have a way of lasting generations.

I will start checking out the urban velo website. Just at a glance it seems like a really good website. Thanks for the tip.

Take care and welcome!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.