Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
G'day Guys and Girls,

I am new to this lounge and forum and looking to meet as many new people as possible. So please come and introduce yourselves to this Australian Cyclist.
Let me know what you want to know about me or Australian Domestic racing or just come and talk.

PM me if you like ;)

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
specializedsworks said:
G'day Guys and Girls,

I am new to this lounge and forum and looking to meet as many new people as possible. So please come and introduce yourselves to this Australian Cyclist.
Let me know what you want to know about me or Australian Domestic racing or just come and talk.
hi, why do europeans spell words goofy?

tyre, colour,apologise, etc

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
lousylegs said:
cause we americans ba$tardize everything.
:D
dont you mean bastardise?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
specializedsworks said:
G'day Guys and Girls,

PM me if you like ;)
if yer a hot chica, post a pic.

if yer a dude, post a pic of your wife or SO.

etc etc.

and like that.

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
specializedsworks said:
G'day Guys and Girls,

PM me if you like ;)
G-day mate! Where you from?

Hang around a while and you'll get to know this lot.

Very interesting...

Some, however, don't know that Oz in not in Europe...:D

Cheers,

EDB

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
everydaybike said:
G-day mate! Where you from?

Hang around a while and you'll get to know this lot.

Very interesting...

Some, however, don't know that Oz in not in Europe...:D

Cheers,

EDB
im well aware of where the guys from (i do pay all sorts of money so someone can beat it into my head after all), but i guess my question was more of a thinking out loud type of thing.

second part: why do some americans who have never lived in europe insist on using european spellings?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why ???

yarble said:
im well aware of where the guys from (i do pay all sorts of money so someone can beat it into my head after all), but i guess my question was more of a thinking out loud type of thing.

second part: why do some americans who have never lived in europe insist on using european spellings?

Well I am on the East Coast of Australia and use Australian spelling. As for why Americans use Euro spelling? Its probably because they would rather be Euro instead??

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Fresh meat!

Also, I drank too much coca cola today.

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
yarble said:
I had a GF from GB who insisted that all Americans were just "Bloody F-n stupid Americans".

Maybe that's why!
;)

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Yep...

paint said:
Fresh meat!

Also, I drank too much coca cola today.

a little hung over from that nice bottle of Tomatin last night.......But welcome mate.... :D

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
everydaybike said:
...all Americans were just "Bloody F-n stupid Americans".

Maybe that's why!
;)
dont think i can really argue this point. i mean, we elected the terminator and now everyone cant figure out why hes doing such a horrible job.

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
I guess all the usual questions.
Which way does the toilet water swirl flush down down there?
Can you feel when your rear tyre squares off?
Why cant I get a Holden Commadore in the US?
Will you throw another shrimp on the barbie for me?

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
i just saw the movie wolf creek. hot chics and a psycho psycho killer. takes place in australia(based on true story). so are those chics australian or american?

welcome aboard!

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Run away! Run away as fast as you can!​

Don't say I didn't warn you.....

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Aw, c'mon Snap. We're not that bad. ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Friction_Shifter said:
i just saw the movie wolf creek. hot chics and a psycho psycho killer. takes place in australia(based on true story). so are those chics australian or american?

welcome aboard!

Can't sya I have seen the movie myself (not into Australian movies) but most likely Aussie Chicks

1 - 20 of 74 Posts