Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
snapdragen said:
Bought myself a new camera. Now to figure out how the damn thing works....Canon SD550.
Awesome. But how did you get it to take a picture of itself?
 

·
Misfit Toy
Joined
·
23,428 Posts
Bought myself a new camera. Now to figure out how the damn thing works....Canon SD550.
 

·
My back hurts
Joined
·
4,862 Posts
snapdragen said:
Bought myself a new camera. Now to figure out how the damn thing works....Canon SD550.
Cool. I just ordered a new toy too. It's one of these fancy Motorola iPod, camera, phone thingies. I have no interest in a camera in my phone, but I ordered it for the music download capability. Besides, the camera might come in handy if, for example, I should ever see Bigfoot or OES.
 

·
here comes trouble
Joined
·
10,045 Posts
That's awesome, snap. I need to get a new little digital. I love my big fancy schmancy cameras, but I miss my little digital. I called it my pocket digi. It was way better than carrying a disposable camera. Better photo captures, too. Good choice on the canon. :)
 

·
Misfit Toy
Joined
·
23,428 Posts
It's replacing my Canon A40 - which now looks like a toaster oven compared to the new one. I'd really love a digi SLR - but yikes $$$$$.

Now if only someone would read the user manual to me. Yawn.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
snapdragen said:
It's replacing my Canon A40 - which now looks like a toaster oven compared to the new one. I'd really love a digi SLR - but yikes $$$$$.

Now if only someone would read the user manual to me. Yawn.
I have a Canon S410 and love it. I wanted something compact enough to carry in my jersey. It takes 4Mp pics and is good enough for me.

Yours was more money and wasn't out yet when I bought mine. I don't make those high cafeteria worker worker wages like you. :D
 

·
imbasilical moreon
Joined
·
1,873 Posts
passe ..........

mickey-mac said:
Cool. I just ordered a new toy too. It's one of these fancy Motorola iPod, camera, phone thingies. I have no interest in a camera in my phone, but I ordered it for the music download capability. Besides, the camera might come in handy if, for example, I should ever see Bigfoot or OES.
who da thunk ???

SLVR
 

·
Misfit Toy
Joined
·
23,428 Posts
Well, it was on sale and then Amazon added an additional 5% off, and a discount on a larger SD card....besides, I can use it to photograph our delicious entrees in the cafeteria.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
snapdragen said:
Well, it was on sale and then Amazon added an additional 5% off, and a discount on a larger SD card....besides, I can use it to photograph our delicious entrees in the cafeteria.
Mine came with a 32Mb card which was enough for 16 pics. I bought a 256 Mb card and then a 512. I can get 247 pics on the 512 card at the highest resolution. I'm not sure why anyone would use anything but the highest res. My camera uses compact flash cards. When I was shopping around the Xd cards were new and the cards were pricey. SD wasn't too bad. There was no way I was going to buy an Xd camera. Instead of $80 or so for the 512 card it was about $150.

Any hot cafeteria workers you can get pics of? They wear such cool clothing.
 

·
here comes trouble
Joined
·
10,045 Posts
That beautiful not-flip-phone will be my next toy. I am into the non-flippyness.
 

·
a jumped up pantry boy
Joined
·
1,784 Posts
paint said:
That beautiful not-flip-phone will be my next toy. I am into the non-flippyness.
becuase you like your screen to get all scratched up?
 

·
here comes trouble
Joined
·
10,045 Posts
Because I don't like my phone to add an extra 2" to my ass.
 

·
a jumped up pantry boy
Joined
·
1,784 Posts
paint said:
Because I don't like my phone to add an extra 2" to my ass.
why do all the girls at school put their phones in their back pocket? it cant make sitting comfortable. not that im looking or anything
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top