Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been recently discovered that Jens Voigt's blood has cured all forms of cancer, solved world hunger and global warming, made peace in the Middle East, and is working on helping Oprah to lose weight and keep it off. (though researchers aren't very hopeful about the last one)

It was amazing to see him drop back to the Yellow group from the break, take a long pull at the front, seem to drop off, then go back to the front - look at Andy as if to say "Not yet kid, I've got legs to break!"

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,402 Posts
Jens Voigt has to be one of the biggest class acts in cycling history. The more I see of him, the more I like the guy.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
coop said:
It's been recently discovered that Jens Voigt's blood has cured all forms of cancer, solved world hunger and global warming, made peace in the Middle East, and is working on helping Oprah to lose weight and keep it off.
What a newb you are. Jens wasn't that special a few years ago... until he got a blood transfusion from CHUCK NORRIS!

TAKE THAT CADEL EVANS!!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
coop said:
It's been recently discovered that Jens Voigt's blood has cured all forms of cancer, solved world hunger and global warming, made peace in the Middle East, and is working on helping Oprah to lose weight and keep it off. (though researchers aren't very hopeful about the last one)

It was amazing to see him drop back to the Yellow group from the break, take a long pull at the front, seem to drop off, then go back to the front - look at Andy as if to say "Not yet kid, I've got legs to break!"
Slight correction:

"It was amazing to see him drop back to the Yellow group from the break, hand out a boatlad of water bottles, take a long pull at the front, seem to drop off, then go back to the front - look at Andy as if to say "Not yet kid, I've got legs to break!"

What a Trojan.

JSR

·
Registered
625 Posts
what is CSC's plan now...

It appears that, Evans can hang with the CSC trio... I thought there might have been a solo atack , by sastra or frank to keep evans in the red zone, but that did not happen....

I would think tomorrow, CSC, will send someone out front (yens) , and attack with sastra drawing evans into the red zone.... then have Frank real evans in with andy and then do a final attack.... and have yens for support...

I know well , that my plan is very flawed and you will point this out... But I want to learn what the attack strategy could be from CSC....

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
JSR said:
hand out a boatlad of water bottles,
Sorry to post again, but I just can't get over this. I can't recall ever seeing a domestique bring water from off the front! And he did it on HUGE mountain. He must have seemed like an angel descending on the GC group.

It's just absolutely priceless.

JSR

·
Banned
Bianchi Nuovo Alloro, Lemond Etape
2,301 Posts
pr0230 i hear ya

i hear ya - it is shaping up to look like that.
evans has been hanging in there, surrounded by csc.

if any day is, tomorrow is gonna really be the day to make the favorites crack. any team with 1. a contender and 2. a few guys to press the pace is gonna be looking to break front-runners over the peak of huez.

·
Lemur-ing
19,208 Posts
I am The Edge said:
my man-crush on jens knows no bounds...
Since you're like my guru, should I start having this man crush on him too? I would if you say so. Since I already like the guy to begin with anyway.

Then can we live in Spain?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Jens was doing an interviewq the other night - first time I've seen him sans helmet. The wife glanced at the tv, did a double-take and sat down breathing heavily and looking hot and bothered.

It's just not fair...........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.