Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
More cowbell!
2,729 Posts
Raze:
Ralph:

I've been running Ralphs for two seasons and am really impressed with the low rolling resistance on the road coupled with the excellent cornering on grass thanks to the different knob heights. My wife's team is sponsored by Maxxis this year, so I'm anxious to try out the Raze.

·
lung lacking loser
270 Posts
What are you riding now? What do you like or not like about it?

By do-it-all, do you mean road rides, trail rides and racing (ie cover all surfaces for general riding)? Or do you mean do-it-all for race purposes only (ie. best for mix of race course surfaces- grass, mud, dirt, etc.)?

Probably best to clarify what you are looking for before we keep making suggestions.

·
Review RoadBike Member
1,561 Posts
my Raze tires are suprisingly good in a straight line on the road on acount of the center rown of knobs being tightly spaced. I haven't been too confident in the turns either on or off road though. on road the are ver noisy in the turns and sound as if they are a second away from breaking loose and dumpng me. off road i just dont have the confidence that i have with MTB tires so i can't give a good description of grip.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
beaker said:
What are you riding now? What do you like or not like about it?

By do-it-all, do you mean road rides, trail rides and racing (ie cover all surfaces for general riding)? Or do you mean do-it-all for race purposes only (ie. best for mix of race course surfaces- grass, mud, dirt, etc.)?

Probably best to clarify what you are looking for before we keep making suggestions.

Good point.... I'm loking for a do all race tire..all conditions

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.