Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Newbieish Question...

446 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  bikerboy337
So i just picked up my commuter frameset (Surly Pacer) and it has mounts for downtube shifters... i beleive i am supposed to get a piece to run the der cable through here, right? if so, what are those called??? thanks... have built up a ton on mtn bikes, but this is my first road bike build...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.