Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2484 Posts

·
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
RBR Newbies: Introduce yerselves HERE

Since it was pointed out - in a 7 year old thread that was dredged up - that there is no "Intro" thread for n00bs to the site, how about doing so here?

Reactions: D. W. Davis

·
Registered
339 Posts
*Get up*
*cough*
Hi, my name is Mathieu, and... I am a newb.

I used to race mtn bike 15 years ago.. now that I have a little boy, 5 months old, I need to get back in shape and to be honest, the precious quiet time it gives me is great ! :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, my name is Kurt. I am a professional firefighter, amateur photographer and general bike nut. I spent the last few years working in a shop part time till the birth of my daughter who is now 9 months old. I have been cycling for almost twenty years now and like most have been on again off again with the bike. Now with my daughter I find it is a great way to get out and relax. It is nice to have a little quiet time. I really miss wrenching in the shop but the upside is I have lots more time for riding. Hope to get to know some of you and contribute to the forum a bit.

·
Burn fat not oil
45 Posts
I just got into cycling over the summer and i love it. I am starting young considering i am only14. I am open to any tips or suggestions just message me

·
Frog Whisperer
40,904 Posts
my name is T0G and i have a cycling problem........

·
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
Hi. I'm Rob.

I'm a member of a drinking club with a cycling problem. I'm a grump asshat. I brew beer, ride bikes and generally have a dim view of humanity.

Narf.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My name is Andrew. I buy bike stuff on the Internet and LBS. Trek bikes are ok with me. Cx bikes on MTB trails are fine, but don't get self righteous. Lance probabably is a doper and a jerk, but I still liked watching him win.

·
Dead Pool Comptroller
3,097 Posts
My name is Andrew. I buy bike stuff on the Internet and LBS. Trek bikes are ok with me. Cx bikes on MTB trails are fine, but don't get self righteous. Lance probabably is a doper and a jerk, but I still liked watching him win.
:nono:

IBTM

No talk of doping outside the doping forum. n00b.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm Matt, and I'm starting to hate bike shops, online and locally.

It seems my LBS isn't interested in selling me a bike (long story), and I've had 2 screwups with online retailers in the past week on bike purchases.

Looking for a good deal on a carbon bike with SRAM Force to do some training on before my MTB season starts

Oh, and I don't have a cycling or drinking/eating problem (still in denial)

·
Fierce Pancake
3,817 Posts
My name's Qat R. Bhoy and I'm a Trek addict. I've bought five, just got #6 under warranty and still have two in my stable. I'm now trying to wean myself off using BMC. I am also hooked on chamois cream and Lounge jerseys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My cycling problem started off with a few harmless rides with friends, but has now has transformed into a daily obsession trying to find that next ride...

1 - 20 of 2484 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.