Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pretty much set on the Pinarello Dogma 65.1. I was going to get Red and use my 4 month old C24s but the bike I demo'd had Super record 11speed EPS. I thought it was pretty neat but no huge deal. Yesterday I put 40 miles on my old bike and thought about the EPS the whole ride. Weights have come down, 11 speed would be great and it was very easy and quick.

I am now really thinking about Di2 9070 with the internal battery or maybe the SR EPS (it is more $ and weight but it is already on the bike). I really like the idea of 11 speed. "This one is faster. It goes to 11."

I am assuming there is no way for my old model C24s to work with either set up? I hoped to maybe just get a new rear hub but from what i have read the lacing pattern is different. As far as the SR EPS I am assuming it wont work but I haven't been able to find anything.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup - I got the SR EPS 11 speed and will be getting new wheels. The EPS feel is incredible. I will never shift manually again!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.