Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Frog Whisperer
41,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
high today was to be in the low 90's ....high humidity....I had time...I took off early (8:15 am) to try to beat the heat.....Wind was to be from the S SW but as I headed towards the S SW I had NO wind to speak of...I rode 25 out and turned to come home...WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO...there's my breeze....say maybe 6 mph...not serious, but a tailwind nonetheless....It was 88 by the time I got home.....but what a sweet ride it was!
It just doesn't get much better than that....(btw......I did way better than my normal 15 mph average, 16.9 as a matter of fact....50 miles, 1200 feet or vertical, up and down...)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Lucky you. After a day of being a camp counselor at the pool, I managed to scuff up 20 miles in dead 92*F air. I wasn't enjoying it so I decided to come home. Some days 'ya win, some days 'ya lose.

By the way, what coast/location?

·
Frog Whisperer
41,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lalahsghost said:
Lucky you. After a day of being a camp counselor at the pool, I managed to scuff up 20 miles in dead 92*F air. I wasn't enjoying it so I decided to come home. Some days 'ya win, some days 'ya lose.

By the way, what coast/location?

no coast.......s central WI

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.