Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody checked out nitro circus on MTV? Those guys are crazy. 2 weeks ago it was the crazy tricycle backflip, last week was base jumping from motorcycles, this week was the monster truck backflip. And Streetbike Tommy is my hero. The Streetbike Tommy hunting videogame was most excellent!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Crazy is a total understatement.....I think I watched it the other day where Travis took Bam Margera for a ride in his desert racing truck at what had to be 100 mph plus on totally wasted desert roads....when they were finished, Margeras hands were shaking like a leaf. It was pretty funny........

Every segment is crazier than the last.........

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fmbp said:
wow. Just wow. I'd be afraid to see how the 1st and 2nd attempts turned out.
He was close on the first two. It only gets crazier the more I watch it. It's hard to believe nobody gets killed. Although they've came close a few times. The moreon missing the foam pit and landing on the bobcat is lucky to be alive.

·
I like Chicken
1,403 Posts
Jackass Part Deaux but with skillz.
TP is at least likeable.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
geomoney said:
Crazy is a total understatement.....I think I watched it the other day where Travis took Bam Margera for a ride in his desert racing truck at what had to be 100 mph plus on totally wasted desert roads....when they were finished, Margeras hands were shaking like a leaf. It was pretty funny.........
Here Ya Go..

·
Always changing.....
4,523 Posts
OMG, that guy has big cajones or is really stupid. That vid. was crazy. And all I ever did on my Big Wheel is those side burnouts or drive it down a grassy hilll.

·
Is not a clown car
2,191 Posts
That trophy truck segment rocks! Brings me back to my speed days and makes me wanna get back into it.

I agree Travis P. seems like a nutter that you'd love to call a friend if only just to watch what he does next.

·
2 busy workin' 2 hang out
12,638 Posts
I realize this makes me more than a bit hypocritical but man, these shows are entertaining.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts